Company: Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
Location: Miramar, FL
Support SGWS’s key supplier relationships through strategic marketing guidance, development of digital marketing campaigns, media performance and dynamic decision-making that drives growth and consideration of products within the SGWS digital platforms. Focus on creating valuable digital experiences for SGWS customers while driving brand performance. In this opportunity, you will play a pivotal role in managing campaigns across our suppliers, optimizing customer journeys and maximizing supplier brand visibility.
- Define and establish SGWS’s approach to digital media across owned and paid platforms, tailoring strategies to specific markets and customer segments.
- Evolve the agency model and Internal Partnerships program to support the SGWS campaign strategy, setting clear objectives and overseeing their contributions to their business.
- Serve as an inspirational and clear communicator across functions and leadership levels that can both simplify complex topics and emphasize the importance of retail media on the consumer journey within SGWS digital platforms.
- Embed performance marketing and digital media expertise into SGWS’s business operations, ensuring swift and repeatable actions.
- Collaborate with trade marketing and supplier teams to seamlessly integrate campaigns into brand/supplier market planning strategies.
- Foster a culture of ongoing testing and learning to optimize consumer journeys with relevant content that will improve conversion rates across all devices and consumer paths.
- Apply data-driven insights and algorithmic thinking through collaboration with the SGWS analytics team to formulate performance marketing strategies with robust reporting and campaign evaluation.
- Explore emerging formats and channels for conversion opportunities and encourage the organization to be early innovators and adopters in these areas.
- Bachelor’s degree and significant experience (10+ years preferred) in digital marketing and e-commerce.
- Proven track record of leading successful performance marketing strategies at scale.
- Deep understanding of the intricate dynamics of e-commerce and the specific data and intelligence requirements for successful brand building and commercial outcomes.
- Understanding of customer/consumer behaviors within the retail environments, with a history of driving engaging campaigns, ideally acting as the Performance Marketing leader in the online retail space.
- Extensive experience in planning and activating biddable and e-commerce (retail) media across multiple channels.
- Proficiency in utilizing multiple performance data sources to inform strategic decision-making.
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 25% expected).