Company: Allied Beverage
Location: Elizabeth, NJ
The Director of Customer Service is responsible for creating a dynamic and inspiring work environment by developing comprehensive standard operating procedures that effectively address customer service needs and resolve any issues arising from both internal and external customers. This role entails recruiting and training employees, establishing daily work schedules and effectively communicating job expectations. Additionally, the director is responsible for strategic planning, monitoring and evaluating job contributions, and effectively managing a team of 17+ employees. They are also accountable for overseeing the hiring process and making informed decisions regarding employee terminations if necessary.
- Oversee daily Customer Service operations including compliance with all procedures, policy, laws and regulations set forth by Allied Beverage Group, LLC.
- Monitor and evaluate department performance, continue to develop and establish best practices and define departmental goals on a yearly basis.
- Directs and/or participates in cross-departmental committees to develop and recommend solutions for company-wide matters.
- Provide ongoing leadership by facilitating and making timely decisions, providing effective communication and mentoring team members.
- Coordinate and assign tasks, training and create opportunities for all team members to experience a wide variety of departmental tasks.
Educational Requirements: High school diploma, with an associate or bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent of knowledge required for the position.
Experience and Job Knowledge: Experience in a fast paced, high volume office environment (10+ yrs); Experience in a managerial (5+ yrs).
Skills and Abilities: Sound decision making skills based on company, customer, and industry knowledge; Excellent written, presentation, management, listening and interpersonal skills.