Company: Johnson Brothers
Location: Indianapolis, IN
This position is responsible for assisting the Sales Department, coordinating non-chain pricing and all supplier reporting. This role focuses on providing rich and actionable insights on sales data to increase productivity and effectiveness of the Sales Organization.
Looking for expert level MS Excel users!!
Essential Job Functions
- Build/review various financial models to evaluate profitability. Models should demonstrate critical thinking and incorporate business knowledge to consider impacts across the company.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience effectively presenting to executives.
- Perform analysis to support sales strategy and category business planning. Analysis to cover sales performance.
- Communicate results of analysis through graphics, written reports and meeting presentations to leadership. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge is essential.
- Requires identification of appropriate data, format, and communication to use in decision making.
- Ensure analysis and reports are accurate, appropriate for need, and are completed within time constraints.
- Coordinate pricing with sales management, entering pricing data and ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of all entries.
- As pricing discrepancies are identified, research differences and coordinate with appropriate sales management for resolution.
- Coordinate monthly email blasts and newsletter.
- Run and submit all monthly incentives for payout.
- Coordinate and print graphic orders and distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Regular attendance and timeliness.
Other Job Functions
Assist Supplier Development Manager with administrative duties as directed. Coordinate and print graphic orders and distribute to appropriate personnel. Retain and store records in accordance with the Company Record Retention Policy.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
- Organization – Ability to organize and plan work to meet established deadlines
- Independence – Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Technical Aptitude – Ability to learn and keep-up-to-date with new or changing programs and processes
- Professionalism – Ability to be courteous and respectful
- Prior analyst experience a must, preferably within a sales organization
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet applications. AS 400 experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from a credited university with a major in business is strongly preferred
- Math Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide