Company: Allied Beverage Group
Location: Elizabeth, NJ
The MHUSA Luxury Portfolio Manager (LPM) primary functions will be:
- ABG Luxury Specialist Management. The LPM will be responsible for all aspect of team development:
- Sales Programming and Execution
- Recapping and best practice sharing
Light House Account Universe – 15 Key Accounts
LPM will collaborate with the Portfolio Director to develop strategic brand plans, pricing, and planning on the MH portfolio, while playing a lead role in relationship marketing to give ABG a competitive advantage in the industry.
- Day to Day LPS Management; hold weekly team and one on one meetings- while goaling them on key initiatives and driving their success in the key account universe.
- Portfolio Manager duties including inventory review, allocation management, goal phasing, sell sheets, and GSM’s.
- Recapping Successes in the market, Sales Reporting, Budgeting Market Spends, and Marketing Programming, including display enhancers.
- Meet with top key Off/On premise account to develop strong working relationships.
- Business Administration/Marketing Degree (or) Other relevant line of study
Training and/or Experience
- 4+ Years’ experience working in the premium on premise, hospitality industry, mixology accounts, and white tablecloth restaurants and be well connected and knowledgeable about local mixology community within their market
- Experience in the development of cocktails in the on trade as well as conducting wine & champagne trainings
- A sound knowledge of the international premium spirits, champagne and wine is required & a broad knowledge of the competitive set
- Experience in Brand Ambassadorial role a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Principles and processes for providing exceptional customer service within the industry and an entrepreneurial drive with proven record of sales success
- Must be highly organized, have attention to detail
- Good time management skills