Company: Johnson Brothers
Location: Raleigh, NC
This role is responsible for managing all Sales and Marketing Initiatives, New Product Introduction, Training, Brand Development, Product Education, Point of Sale and Execution Tracking for assigned vendors. This role acts as Johnson Brothers-Mutual’s primary point of contact with a close relationship to the supplier. This position will with work closely with Johnson Brothers Sales and Supplier Management Teams to develop goals and ensure the successful execution of objectives.
- Work with supplier representatives to ensure smooth working relationships
- Manage, track, and allocate monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals
- Develop, implement, and track new product launch plans
- Understand, develop, and ensure programs and tools are in place to deliver key sales objectives
- Support the Sales Team by conducting regular work-withs
- Execute against supplier Brand Standards and Execution Roadmaps
- Consistent communication and information sharing with local supplier personnel
- Manage and create profitable pricing strategies and programming
- Set up new items, pricing structures, and manage inventories
- Collaborate with suppliers to efficiently disburse POS to the sales teams
- Build and develop relationships with key on and off premise accounts
Education and Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience working in a wholesale/distributor environment is strongly desired.
- Prior Management experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong presentation, and public speaking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all functional and organizational levels.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Must be execution oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Applications
- Must have a valid driver’s license and practice safe working and driving habits.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Attendance and punctuality is a must.
- Regular overnight travel required