Company: Breakthru Beverage
Location: Bentonville, AR
The National Retail Supply Chain Analyst will support the National Retail Account Director and National Account Managers through analytical support, sales insights and solutions for Walmart & Sam’s Club. This position will lead the effort to review and translate data sources (internal, customer POS, & syndicated) into actionable insights, strategy and tactics. This position will also leverage insights to focus on improving product assortment, placement, and promotions, as well as assist in the planning, forecasting, execution tracking, and tool building for key initiatives with Walmart & Sam’s Club. This position will lead all aspects and functions for replenishment, forecasting, New Item Set-up, PO Generation and management, Execution Tracking, Out Of Stock Improvement and sales support.
- Leads the Replenishment initiatives for all BBG markets with Walmart & Sam’s Club:
- Ensure OTIF’s benchmarks are achieved
- Review forecasts and update to ensure In-Stock levels are achieved
- Monitor BBG state inventories and communicate issues and opportunities with Walmart & Sam’s, and all internal stakeholders.
- Work with NAM’s and KAM’s to minimize refusals, out-of-stock and new item voids.
- Write/Process SSO’s via NOVA and ensure adequate on-hands in support of feature support.
- Lead ASN and all Ad hoc projects.
- Run reports against OTIF’s, Forecasts, in-stocks and proactively communicate opportunities, risks and issues to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Review monthly quantities and identify opportunities for QD’s by brands and states. Lead tool development to streamline communication, tracking and selling efforts.
- Performs analysis against the strategic priorities and goals for the National Retail Team. Conducts descriptive and predictive analysis on velocity, price levels, promotional activities, and distribution for WM/SC; and persuasively communicates business insights to key stakeholders along the National Retail Value chain.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an analytical role within sales/marketing, finance, business strategy, or a related function
- 5-7 years overall work experience within beverage alcohol and/or CPG industry
- Experience using Syndicated data and customer POS (i.e. Nielsen, IRI) Syndicated Shopper Panel, and Depletion data
- Systems expertise in any of the following: Diver, HANA/Business Objects, SQL, PowerBI, Power Query, Power Pivot
- Ability to handle large data sets from data acquisition to reporting with actionable insights
- Ability to generate high quality marketing, sales, and/or financial analysis and presentations
- Advanced proficiency PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs including presentation software
- Must be a results-oriented professional with verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Analytic and Reporting skills
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team environment
- A customer first philosophy