Wholesaler: Republican National Distributing Company
Location: Washington DC, MD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (additional responsibilities may be assigned)
- Conducts sales negotiations with key accounts. Sets up schedules and appointments to obtain new accounts and to service existing accounts. Fills out sales records such as expense or call and operational reports.
- Surveys market area to detect business trends and opportunities for new products or new applications for existing products. Assists in the development of sales forecasts. Plans for sales activities by forecasting conditions, defining objectives and strategies and securing resources.
- Ensures execution of team quotas and orders.
- Controls performance by measuring and reporting results, evaluating and correcting performance and administering policies and procedures. Organizes activities by structuring the organization, delegating work, defining relationships, and staffing positions. Provides leadership in making decisions, developing personnel, communicating with and motivating staff.
- Plans and conducts sales meetings.
- Prepares and maintains required paperwork, reports and records.
- Prepares and executes appropriate promotions.
- May supervise one or more Sales Representatives.
- Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities.
- Possession of and operating a motor vehicle to access customer accounts for delivery, promotion, and efficient and prompt sales and other key activities.