Wholesaler: Republican National Distributing Company
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
- Establishes, recommends and implements strategies, objectives, policies and plans for sales and profit objectives of the division.
- Conducts educational meetings with suppliers
- Manages the activities of subordinate internal and external sales staff and managerial personnel. Directs the company’s field sales staff in achieving planned quotas.
- Travels to sales territories to monitor field activities and gain perspective of current market conditions.
- Plans and develops the annual sales forecasts by product line and region.
- Recommends advertising campaigns and performance incentive programs for the sales department.
- Identifies and communicates to the marketing department new product development and revisions to existing product lines.
- Develops and administers the budget for the sales program. Evaluates and controls performance to plan.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships within the marketplace.
- Engages in the more difficult negotiations (as support to sales representatives) to develop new business and resolve the more critical problem situations affecting the sales program.
- Plan and develop the various aspects of sales meetings. Execute and participate in various meetings of the sales program.
- Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities.
- Possession of and operating a motor vehicle to access customer accounts for delivery, promotion, and efficient and prompt sales and other key activities.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, and Other Requirements
- Requires a current, valid state driver’s license
- Ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company.
- Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state
- Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle.
Tools & Technology:
- Tools: Desktop computers; Notebook computers; Personal computers; Personal digital assistant PDAs or organizers; Tablet computers.
- Technology: Customer relationship management CRM software; Data base user interface and query software
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.