Wholesaler: Southern Glazer’s
Location: Syosset, NY
- Manage all supplier pricing calendars for wholesale and retail filings in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with suppliers’ brand managers to achieve spirits division profitability goals and objectives.
- Ensure all data sources are in place including brand funding, price support.
- Responsible for the development of the marketing pricing calendar.
- Analyze and input data from multiple sources to include negotiating costing/pricing with suppliers’ brand managers to achieve required profitability.
- Responsible for assuring that pricing calendar meets state regulatory guidelines and timetables.
- Work with pricing department to ensure current and future pricing
Advanced statistical skills.
Ability to present complex information and communicate with senior level managers and client suppliers.
Ability to balance multiple projects, set priorities and meet regulatory filing deadlines. Proficient in use of statistical tools and measures.
Minimum5 years experience in product pricing.
Advanced training in statistical application and analyses.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.