Wholesaler: Young’s Market Company
Location: Maui, HI
To plan, organize, direct, and control the execution of company and supplier programs through assigned Sales Representatives to achieve optimum sales volume and ensure effective presentation of supplier wine brands to the medium and high-volume retail customers; and to ensure the proper training of Sales Representatives while communicating effectively to management.
- Division Sales Managers – General Market are expected to plan their own time and activities as well as those of assigned Sales Representatives to ensure the continuing achievement of company and supplier sales objectives
- Division Sales Managers- General Market are expected to organize the structure and utilization of Sales Representative positions and territories are appropriately staffed to achieve company and supplier objectives
- Division Sales Managers – General Market are expected to skillfully direct assigned Sales Representatives through appropriate training, communication, motivation, and evaluations as necessary to ensure the achievement of company and supplier sales objectives
- Division Sales Managers – General Market are expected to take actions necessary to ensure that teams sales results conform to company and supplier plans
- An On Premise Sales Manager-Wine is expected to maintain territory and account records in accordance with company policy and provide information and reports as directed
- Requires 2-3 years experience in sales role.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports, and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before managers, customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to multi-task in a fast environment; and demonstrate analytical skills to interpret financial/market data and prepare reports. Ability to work productively under stress and meet deadlines. Creativity, problem solving and project management skills are essential in this role. Excellent follow through skills required
- Must have a strong focus on customer service and proven communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate including MS Office suite.