Brockmans Gin has expanded distribution across the U.S., opening up channels in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Illinois, Michigan, Missouri and Colorado, beginning in the first quarter of 2019.
Working with Blue Ridge Spirits & Wine Marketing, Brockmans’ newly appointed national sales and marketing partner, the brand has appointed distributors in each state to lead the charge for expansion. Brockmans new market distributors include:
- Florida: Republic National Distributing Company
- Georgia: National Distributing Company
- Tennessee: Athens Distributing Company
- Illinois: Breakthru Beverage
- Michigan: Republic National Distributing Company
- Missouri: Major Brands
- Republic National Distributing Company
“With the addition of these markets, Brockmans has now expanded its footprint beyond the Northeast to the South, Midwest and West regions,” says Neil Everitt, co-founder and CEO of Brockmans Gin. “We are thrilled to partner with Blue Ridge and our new distributors to offer our distinctive, new style gin ‘Like no Other’ to retailers, on-premise accounts and ultimately consumers in our expansion markets.”
Brockmans Gin is available in 750-ml. bottles at a suggested retail price of $34.99.