Wholesaler: Martignetti Companies
Location: Taunton, MA
Supporting Sales Reps and Sales Managers in delivering specialized services to outlets by being fully versed in a divisions Portfolio (DIAGEO, NOLETS, MHUSA), to include hand selling on our luxury portfolio, education in spirits for On Premise accounts, trade event development/management, menu consulting, sampling, social media and driving the overall success of major trade initiatives. In this position you will serve as an internal and external training resource, with a consultative role for both customers and distributor employees. It is a self-starter role that requires a strong sense of initiative, understanding of resources, budgeting, and how to roll up qualitative & quantifiable results. Both day and night work will be required.
- Proven and measurable sales management skills
- Key account presentations and business expertise
- Social Media knowledge (Instagram, Face Book, Snap Chat)
- Innovative sales management strategies
- Drive volume and profit growth
- Coordinate all supplier/distributor activities
- Execute Joint Business Plan with a Sell-through approach
- Identify and communicate competitive selling initiatives
- Excellent Communication and attention to detail
- Execution of complex selling strategies
- Consumer and brand acumen
- Ability to continually expand knowledge on complex brands and related marketing strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Active computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a high achiever
- Strong communication skills, bother verbal and written.
- Solid product knowledge
- Ability to program with suppliers and distributors.
- Strong analytical skills
- Available to work flexible hours as required to complete all necessary job functions
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Three to Five years’ experience in the Beverage Alcohol industry and/or Sales Experience
- Candidate must possess valid Massachusetts driver’s license and registration
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Martignetti provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Martignetti complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.