Wholesaler: Martignetti Companies
Location: Taunton, MA
To support the Century Division market base by being a resource for both high profile accounts and Sales Representatives that are assigned the specific account base. The role is designed to build strategic relationships, target specific volume & distribution goals, and deliver specialized services by being fully versed in all applicable products.
- Lead and assist the sales force in managing complex selling situations to include all levels of distribution, visibility, and promotion
- Sell in new sizes/types of distribution.
- Responsible for consumer samplings, menu development, displays, and overall brand visibility focus of our Century Brands in both On/Off Premise channels.
- Place and refresh POS in accounts
- Serve as an internal and external training resource providing brand and product knowledge consultation for both customers and distributor employees.
- Execute strategic initiatives as set forth by the Divisional Vice President.
- Analyze data to drive business results.
- Recap results on a weekly basis.
- Present business reviews on a quarterly basis.
- Necessary to keep current & continually expand knowledge of complex brands and related marketing strategies
- Proficient in complex selling strategies
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Proficient in the Diver system is a plus
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Excellent ability to build relationships with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, and be accountable for results
- Ability to handle time sensitive initiatives
- Ability to learn in-depth brand and product knowledge
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Self-motivated, team player who is enthusiastic and a high achiever
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-4 years of direct selling experience
- 1-2 years of experience in the spirits industry is preferred
- Bilingual – English/Spanish is preferred