Wholesaler: Breakthru Beverage Group
Location: Las Vegas, NV
The Event Specialist is responsible for serving as the central point of contact for support, coordination and execution of Breakthru special events, projects, and trainings. This job is responsible for assisting with logistics, execution, and implementation, of events and trainings. This job also supports various leaders for key communications and various other projects. This role requires a high level of organization and knowledgeable across our entire portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage event projects from conception through the actual event. This includes concept creation, ideation and marketing for events, budget and expense management, third party relationship management, site inspections and set-up, contract executions and transportation.
- Build supplier trust equity for management of product, samples and access to POS with the ability to pull what is needed for each event.
- Partner with charitable organizations for planning and executing events.
- Schedule and staff external labor for BBG events, activations and or supplier activations.
- Schedule delivery of product, POS, bars, lighting, load in and load out.
- Source suppliers to validate costs & timing deliverables to find the best fit for our needs.
- Receive and process invoices and manage budget for all day to day operations of alchemy and events.
- POS planning & creation for custom point of sale items.
- Manage 3rd party relationships for produce, supplies, lighting, cups, chemicals, linen, etc.
- Manage on site events and event sites including establishing pars for all items beverage and non- beverage, arrange cleaning schedule, display cabinets and all preventative maintenance on room machines and event scheduling.
- Manage social media for events including posting and filtering for events and activations to maximize exposure. Communicate with Digital Integration Group to manage Yammer and Social Media internally and externally.
- Manage all presentations and coordination for events. Works with stakeholders to capture and organize all presentations in advance. Copy, organize and distribute, brand and training material.
- Minimum 3 years experience in event planning or sales support role.
- Certification in one or more beverage specialty preferred.
- Understanding of beverage industry sales and trade or marketing processes.
- Ability to work on a dynamic team.
- Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism.
- Ability to multi-task with superior attention to detail.
- Proficient use of social media.
- Competency using Microsoft Suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office.
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Frequent hand motion
- Frequent carrying, reaching and lifting of up to 25 pounds to perform various duties
- Frequent standing for varied amounts of time to perform various duties
- Frequent walking for varied amounts of time to perform various duties
- Squatting or bending to perform various duties
- Occasionally climb stairs