Company: Allied Beverage Group
Location: Elizabeth, NJ
The MHUSA Luxury Brand Ambassador will be responsible for assisting in the development of key trade initiatives with full responsibility for the implementation & execution of these strategic plans & trade concepts within their respective account universe, align with the local sales team and supplier team to ensure optimal execution. They will be responsible for identifying and exploiting key trends & potential trade partners introducing any trade concepts to their On/Off Premise Customers. They will also act in an ambassadorial role within the market with a responsibility to represent, champion, educate and train on premium spirits, champagne, and fine wines to all levels of the trade, internally and to consumers as needed.
- Meet with key Off/On premise accounts within the assigned territory to develop strong working relationships.
- Present brands, work toward achieving increased volumes and assist distributor in attaining objectives that are specifically driven thru strategic supplier brands.
- Must be visible at the distributor office and meet with sales representatives, management teams and suppliers, to ensure pursuit of consistent objectives and strategies. (Team Meetings / GSM’s (Friday)
- Act as Key Point of Contact with KAM Team in order to Develop /Execute/Recap all Marketing Program as it connects to your key account universe.
- Provide weekly market activity report to supervisor to include list of objectives, accomplishments, competitive activities, special projects, etc.
Education & Experience:
- Business Administration/Marketing Degree (or) Other relevant line of study
Training and/or Experience
- 4+ Years’ experience working in the premium on premise, hospitality industry, mixology accounts and white tablecloth restaurants and be well connected and knowledgeable about local mixology community within their market.
- Experience in the development of cocktails in the on trade as well as conducting wine & champagne trainings
- A sound knowledge of the international premium spirits, champagne and wine is required & a broad knowledge of the competitive set
- Experience in Brand Ambassadorial role a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Principles and processes for providing exceptional customer service within the industry and an entrepreneurial drive with proven record of sales success
- Must be highly organized, have attention to detail
- Good time management skills