Company: Breakthru Beverage
Location: Cicero, IL
Deliver volume and profit growth objectives on an annual and monthly basis. Manage and lead all aspects of the sales function for their division, while maintaining good working relationships with suppliers, customers, and counterparts (including corporate/cross-functional partners).
- Execute long term Strategic Vision within all assigned channels in the marketplace.
- Build strategic plan and Mission Analysis and implement effective measures throughout the division, reviewing progress on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain sales division budget.
- Collaborate with Trade Development on the design, build, and implementation of programs for the year with ongoing evaluation.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with suppliers, buyers and corporate partners for all strategic accounts.
- Develop solutions tailored to achieve the customer’s strategy and/or vision.
- Lead direct reports effectively by clearly communicating roles and responsibilities, expectations, and deliverables.
- Ensure Succession Planning and Breakthru Professional Development is implemented throughout team.
- Train, coach, and motivate direct reports to deliver maximum impact in the market.
- Embed a talent-oriented culture within the division through actions and initiatives focused on talent development, performance management, and succession planning.
- Participate in the hiring and selection process of associates.
- Maintain proper organizational structure and staffing levels.
- Ensure the quality of the associates within the department to achieve company and supplier objectives.
- Survey accounts, observe subordinate associates during sales calls and provide constructive and actionable feedback.
- Manage sales goal process by providing feedback to Business Managers on allocated goals, recommending changes when necessary, reviewing objectives with subordinate managers and coaching team on how to achieve the objectives.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in managing sales and sales management
- Advanced PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs including presentation software
- Must be a results-oriented professional with verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Analytic and Reporting skills
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team environment