This latest podcast episode isn’t one of our own but an episode of Served Up, the podcast presented by Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits. It features Beverage Dynamics Editor Kyle Swartz and Cheers Editor Melissa Dowling.
Hosting Served Up is Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits National Director of Education Beam Suntory Bridget Albert, and Southern Glazer’s Vice President of On-Premise Julie Milroy. Both joined our On & Off podcast last month to talk about women in the alcohol industry.
In this Served Up episode, Swartz and Dowling talk about their journeys into the career of alcohol journalism. What does being a booze editor entail, on a day-to-day basis? And how did both editors end up in these jobs? Listen in and learn what it’s like to write about wine, beer and spirits for a living:
Like that podcast episode? Check out our recent episodes:
- Women in Alcohol
- American Whiskey Trends with Maggie Kimberl
- Top Alcohol Trends in 2021-22
- Alcohol Industry Trends: Part 2
- Wine Needs to Recalibrate
- Vodka Trends in 2021
- Rum Trends
- Responsible Alcohol Practices in 2021
- Cannabis Beverages, Trends and Legalization
- How Alcohol Companies Can Promote Sustainability
- What’s Next for Hard Seltzer?