Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits has expanded the availability of its B2B ecommerce platform Proof to 27 U.S. markets (26 states, plus Washington, D.C.).
Since the platform’s initial launch in March 2019, the company has also released a variety of platform updates.
“Proof is more important than ever as we all continue to navigate ways of conducting business as safely as possible amid COVID-19 and beyond,” says Wayne Chaplin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Southern Glazer’s. “Service is at the heart of what we do, and Proof, in combination with our world-class frontline heroes, continues to deliver unparalleled features and functionality, providing convenience, stability, and reliability to our customers at a time when everything else has experienced unprecedented change.”
Proof enhances the skills of Southern Glazer’s sales team, the company says, freeing up their time to sell and deepen their relationships with customers. This effectively results in more market share for suppliers and greater sales for customers, the company says.
With Proof’s enhanced functionality, Southern Glazer’s customers can:
- Shop and order products 24/7, and the orders will flow directly to Southern Glazer’s warehouses for fulfillment.
- Narrow product searches using dozens of different filters including brand, size, varietal, price, organic, kosher, container type, closure type, VAP, and more.
- Manage their business in one place — View open orders, invoices, credits, delivery information, and more. And, with 24 months of invoice history pre-loaded, they can quickly review previous purchases.
- Pay online by ACH bank transfer or credit card, where permitted by law.
- Reorder quickly from a previous invoice, their favorites list, or search through a comprehensive list of items they have previously purchased to find exactly what they are looking for.
- Search across every current product deal in their market with Southern Glazer’s Deal Discovery feature. Saving money has never been easier.
- Browse third-party ratings and reviews, food pairings, sweetness scales, and cocktail recipes.
“With Proof, our suppliers have been able to reach customers in a whole new way, and based on the data and insights Proof provides, our customers and sales teams are collaborating better than ever, finding new and exciting products to grow our customers’ businesses,” says John Wittig, Chief Commercial Officer, Southern Glazer’s. “At Southern Glazer’s, we are committed to innovation and continually evolving Proof based on customer feedback to ensure that the online experience is enjoyable, seamless, efficient, and the best in the business.”
More than 80,000 Southern Glazer’s customers are currently using Proof, the company reports.