Brockmans Gin has increased distribution to additional markets across the U.S.
The brand has opened up new distribution channels in California, Texas, South Carolina, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland and Washington DC.
Working with Blue Ridge Spirits & Wine Marketing, Brockmans’ national sales and marketing partner, the brand has appointed distributors in each state to lead the charge for expansion and growth. Brockmans’ new market distributors include:
- California: Young’s Market/Republic National Distributing Company
- Texas: Republic National Distributing Company
- South Carolina: Republic National Distributing Company
- Indiana: Carroll Wine & Spirits
- Kentucky: Heidelberg Distributing Company
- Maryland: Republic National Distributing Company
- Washington DC: Republic National Distributing Company
“With the addition of these markets, Brockmans continues distribution and sales expansion from the brand’s initial footprint in the Northeastern U.S. to now include 22 states in all regions of the country,” says Guy Lawrence, managing director for Brockmans Gin. “We are thrilled to partner with Blue Ridge and our new distributors to offer our award-winning, new style gin ‘Like no Other’ to retailers, on-premise accounts and ultimately consumers in our expansion markets.”
Brockmans is available in 750-ml bottles at a suggested retail price of $34.99 each.