Wholesaler: Republican National Distributing Company
Location: Oklahoma City, Okla
- Manage direct report team; business work flows; standard of operations; reports; technology solutions; and appropriate recordkeeping for compliance reasons.
- Works with Sales Vice Presidents to confirm supplier sales goals; communicates supplier goals; and develops tracking on key supplier programs to keep the sales force informed.
- Develops brand plan calendars and incentives to drive Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and communicates progress on KPIs and sales execution.
- Updates/maintains sales forecasts on key brands and suppliers to cover programs, includingSORFs and MARS inputs to ensure proper inventory levels
- Manages Pre-Sells, Holiday VAP orders, and Allocated Items, as needed, for the assigned portfolio
- Coordinates and manages supplier review meetings; provides written meeting recaps; and communicates follow-up steps internally and externally.
- Manages POS orders to support market programs; coordinates new item set up and launchesfor all sales divisions.
- Maintains current list of supplier portfolio contacts.
- Surveys market with Sales Management and Supplier Partners to monitor execution of programs and identify market opportunities on a regular basis.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.