Wholesaler: Empire Distributors
Location: Atlanta, GA
A Leading Beverage Distributor with excellent benefits, competitive wages and the potential for growth opportunities is now hiring a On Premise Area Manager. This position services the Atlanta area based out of Atlanta, GA. This position will manage the On Premise sales activities by directing District Managers and sales force on Company policy, goals, and direction. Preferred candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals. Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Monitors and tracks Management, Sales Representatives and Team performance in Diver and SAP. Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Assigns sales territory to sales representatives in coordination with Sales Manager. Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares monthly sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition. Communicates daily with District Managers and assists in problem resolution. Reviews District Manager’s weekly itineraries.
- Coordinates monthly Ride with Calendar.
- Helps and coordinates General Sales Meetings.
- Meets with suppliers for monthly meetings to go over sales goals.
- Breaks out budget and completes monthly incentives for sales force and District Managers.
- Other duties as assigned by the On Premise Sales Manager.
Education and/or Experience
Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.Advertisement
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must be able to obtain and sustain a Georgia Alcohol Permit
Valid Driver’s License
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge Internet software; Inventory software; Order processing systems and Spreadsheet software, Diver reporting software and Social Media programs.
PLEASE COMPLETE ENTIRE APPLICATION – INCLUDE WORK HISTORY IN “RESUME” SECTION. NOT FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS COMPLETELY MAY CAUSE APPLICATION TO BE REJECTED.