Wholesaler: Johnson Brothers
Location: Kapolei, HI
Ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for the business development of major corporate customers, analyzing current and potential account business. They must be able to make recommendations to senior account management that drive the customer’s beverage business while benefiting Johnson Brothers Liquor Company and key suppliers. Candidate will have demonstrated a proven track record of business opportunity development, maintaining top-to-top account relationships, and creating, presenting and selling-in value-added beverage marketing programs and initiatives.
Management of category accounts, includes but is not limited to account planning, specific action plans to leverage our capabilities (category management) as well as the following areas: profitability, future and current opportunities for increased share of sales, distribution decisions and identifying purchasing patterns
- Analyze account overlay with Johnson Brothers brands by assigned chain and steer correct product to correct chain keeping Johnson Brothers objectives in the forefront.
- Develop working relationships with major decision-making layers for each account assigned
- Be single point of customer contact and provide timely regarding category and recommendations
- Understand customer needs and goals and sell business solutions accordingly
- Maintain close working relationships with Supplier NA counterparts, communicating account goals and direction and guiding them to business opportunities
- Prioritize corporate and national supplier efforts within each full time
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, 5+ years of Sales or Trade Development Experience required
- At least 2 years of prior National Account Management experience required
- Proven track record of creating and presenting successful beverage marketing platforms and concepts that drive incremental business across the enterprise
- Previous experience with presenting presentations to groups, senior management is required
- Demonstrated ability to be able to become a consultative partner to ensure Corporate Customers that Johnson Brothers is their distributor of choice within their chain.
- Self- starter and driven personality to be able to achieve corporate account objectives.
- Understand account level P&L’s and ROI
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office and can learn new technical programs as assigned