Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
Summary of Job:
Serves as the strategic business partner to the Regional President. Responsible for all aspects of the Finance, Accounting and Administrative activities across multiple states and operating models. Drivebusiness analysis and participate in the delivery of the financial and operational metrics that lead to insightful, accurate business decision-making.
Coordinate between Corporate and the individual states in the following areas:
o Strategic planning and annual budget completion
o Monthly financial reporting – State level and consolidated
o Quarterly business reviews
o Company policies and procedures
o Forecasting and other consolidated reporting / analysis
- Partner with the Regional President to develop growth strategies, monitor budgets and costs, and track sales margins.
- Develop financial plans and analysis for regional projects and link them to the strategic objectives.
- Work closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis and StateTeams (Commercial, Marketing, Operations) todefine key financial and operational metrics (KPIs),develop dashboards andreport on results todrive performance.
- Develop comprehensive expense and working capital analyses, identifying areas of continuous cost improvement and efficiency.
- Use financial data to enable the business to better identify growth opportunities, address gaps and manage risks.
- Design financial models to standardize key business indicators and streamline expense and reporting and analysis across assigned region.
- Serve as a strategic business partner to senior management by providing accounting, data analysis and other financial data needs.
- Evaluate and advise on long term planning, office structure, and business planning.
- Research and analyze historical, current, and projected financial data for use in planning, forecasting, and management decision making.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field of study required.
- Master’s degree or equivalent management experience preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- 10 years of experience of Finance, Accounting or Financial Planning & Analysis experience with at least 5 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of key business drivers and sophisticated financial models that enable the delivery of insightful, value-added analysis across the region.
- Knowledge of SAP Financial Modules.
- Understand, anticipate and manage market and regulatory differences across geographies.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform the mathematical calculations that underlie various financial instruments.
- High level of attention to detail; demonstrated ability to use data to support decisions
- Outstanding Excel skills, especially with data functions such as lookups and pivot tables, to reconcile large volumes of data.
- Ability to adapt and contribute to organizational change in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, cultivate leadership abilities and forge solid relationships across a broad and geographically dispersed business.
Job:Accounting & Finance
Primary Location:United States-Florida-Miramar