Wholesaler: Breakthru Beverage
Breakthru Beverage brings experience and innovation to the wholesale beverage business. We are a family-owned company with operations and affiliates spanning 19 markets. With more than $6 billion in annual sales are driven by 7,000 associates, our portfolio contains the world’s best wine, spirit and beer brands. We combine legacy capability with a startup mentality. Our sales and logistics expertise stems from two industry pioneers. Today, it is brand building, marketing, consumer insights and market intelligence that drive the business forward.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE READY FOR NEW CHALLENGES.
The District Manager leads the strategic coverage of all on and off premise outlets in territory. Drive volume and profit growth in on premise channel on an annual, monthly customer and brand basis. Develop team through delivery of territory key performance indicators. Create and deploy long term strategic vision with key local accounts.
- Ongoing training and development of Sales Consultants through continued instruction of the Field Training Reports during regularly scheduled in field work withs, market surveys, and observance of sales team meetingsEnsure all tools are in place to support attainment of goals and objectives
- Maintain strong relationships with customer base
- Ensure Succession Planning and Catalytic Coaching is implemented throughout team
- Train, coach, and motivate direct reports to deliver maximum impact in the market
- Provide on-going and current assessments of the results of plans by channel, key account, and individual customer
- Lead direct reports effectively by clearly communicating roles and responsibilities, expectations, and deliverables
- Assign goals by individual and assess progress by territory/account for distribution, volume, profit, and sell-through execution.
- Obtain and communicate updated market competitive information.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 4-5 years of relevant sales experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Relevant cross-functional experience (finance, operations, IT, HR, project management, etc.)
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license