Location: Taunton, MA
Responsible for maintaining all pricing files for Wine, Spirits and Non-Alcoholic beverages and for processing billing invoices to Suppliers for depletion allowances in conjunction with supplier pricing programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input and maintain all product pricing in AX system including beverage journal, unpublished pricing, Free goods programs, contract pricing, inventory close outs, new item set ups and existing item maintenance.
- Maintain Beverage Journal format with current product listings and prices.
- Work with Portfolio manager to develop, maintain and distribute monthly pricing information.
- Monitor pricing impact on net profit by item.
- Troubleshoot pricing issues with sales force and customer service.
- Manage the depletion allowance programs by supplier/brand including program input in Supplier Bill-Back system, billing, mailing, tracking and analysis.
- Perform analysis on the impact of pricing strategies and supplier support programs on sales and gross profit results.
- Communicate recommendations on the pricing strategies to optimize sales and gross profit.
- Assist in the development of best practice pricing and supplier bill-back procedures across multiple sales divisions.
- Ability to understand and perform complex data analysis.
- Ability to work well under pressure, perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Must exercise good judgment and take initiative as required.
- Detail oriented, organized, highly accurate.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associates Degree
- Four (4) Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant pricing, analysis, forecasting & statistical analysis experience preferred.