Wholesaler: Southern Glazer’s
Location: Miramar, Florida
Reporting to the VP, Regional Commercial Operations, this role serves as primary regional point of contact for suppliers. Drive the execution of the performance for regional suppliers. Liaison to the local management of strategic and national suppliers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supplier performance, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), and relationship management in the assigned region.
- Manage regional execution and state execution of programs for strategic and national suppliers.
- Develop business strategy and oversee the planning and forecasting of regional programs for regional suppliers.
- Manage regional level pricing for national and regional programs and ensure compliance with regional supplier contracts.
- Provide tools and trackers for State performance, track state level execution of programs and roll-up data for regional and corporate teams.
- Identify new products in the region and present business casefor new products and supplier committee.
- Serve as point of contact with the strategy group in preparing regional RFP responses
- Serve as key liaison between Corporate Supplier management team and the Region for sales, marketing, and supplier finance.
- Plan and oversee supplier funds (e.g. LMF, BDF), provide and monitor accounts receivable and inventory oversight.
- Enable sales force effectiveness program in the region and be responsible for region level QBPs/QBRs, and scorecards.
- Provide analytics to regional suppliers and attend supplier annual sales meeting and provide regional performance insights.
- Work with Corporate and Regional Suppliers in the Region, Regional Commercial Finance, Corporate Supplier Management team, State Supplier Managers, State GM’s, State Commercial Finance, Corporate and Regional Strategy team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales Management or related field of study.
- 10+ years of experience managing supplier performance and relationships in the wine & spirits industry
- Knowledge of applicable state regulations, adult beverage market dynamics in the region and understanding of chain business.
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside the organization.
- Knowledge of successful negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with suppliers in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Team building skills to deepen own expertise and coach, mentor and challenge others both inside and outside the team.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with suppliers, coworkers, other business areas as required,
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments.
- Ability to determine the root cause of business problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
- Ability to use strategies and skills to enlist others in setting, embracing and achieving objectives.
- Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors, and peers.