Wholesaler: Columbia Distributing
Location: Portland – Yeon Ave-011
Columbia Distributing is one of the nation’s largest malt beverage, wine and non-alcoholic distributors. Our success is based on the fact that we never lose sight of delivering what are really important–quality products, timely service, and a genuine concern for our customers’ needs. And we succeed because of the enthusiasm and dedication our employees bring to their jobs every day. Whether it’s their dedication to our customers, their dedication to the communities we serve, or their dedication to each other–it’s the people who work here that make it such a great place to work.
When you work for Columbia Distributing, you are part of a progressive, growing organization with a reputation for high quality products and services. We are hardworking, dedicated, men and women who have set out to become the nation’s top distributor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely processing and accurate reporting of week-end and month-end reports.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of all sales incentives to payroll.
- Update monthly sales goals.
- Data Connections Point, cross training/reference.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage /Develop Sales Coordinators and Reception positions.
- Produce correspondence, reports, meeting notes, lists and other business communications in a timely, accurate and confidential manner.
- Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot on issues/requests.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company’s Core Values at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree
- High School diploma or GED required
- Advanced VIP, Data Connections and or Cognos experience preferred
- Minimum one (1) year administrative experience supporting a sales team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Lift/Carry & Push/Pull up to 20 lbs.
- Use arms/wrists/hands/grasp throughout entire shift
- Work indoors in a sedentary office setting