Wholesaler: Southern Glazer’s
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Serves as initial point of contact for TDM team on all marketing activities.
- Work with Trade Development and other sales functions to assist in development of programs and presentations.
- Responsible for populating and maintaining various program and activity trackers, calendars and brand information for the TDM team locally and on SharePoint.
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls, drafts and sends communications and follow up
- Serve as conduit of information between Division field sales team and supplier marketing (brand and local).
- Work with Pricing, Business Intelligence and Finance team to ensure all programs fall in line with standards regarding tracking and execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (additional responsibilities may be assigned):
- Work with TD Director to set strategic direction for the sub region through resource allocation and adherence to brand strategy & activation plans.
- Works closely with Regional Trade Development to align National/Regional Priorities with local activation.
- Lead the Supplier Planning Initiative, including annual pre-planning and reconciliation meetings with the supplier, 90 day planning meetings, monthly programming communication and business review/planning meeting with SGWS leadership.
- Strategize with Trade Development Managers to enhance contribution to sales goals and company-wide sales strategies.
- Directly responsible for working with suppliers and SGWS Trade Development leadership in creating local and state marketing programs for use in the field.
- Manage incentive planning and inventory.
- Utilize Sales Nav and Compass to identify local market intelligence and opportunities – consumer shifts/trends, channel dynamics, key account (NAOP/ chains) dynamics, etc.
- Manage S&OP process for supplier portfolio.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field 5+ years experience in line sales management, in either the off or on premise environment in the alcohol beverage industry or three tiered system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Microsoft Word.
- Field sales experience suggested but not required