Wholesaler: Empire Distributors
Location: Atlanta, GA
Summary – The Spirits Program Manager (SPM) is responsible to plan, direct, negotiate, and coordinate the pricing and programming of all Spirits brands for On and Off Premise channels in GA. The SPM will negotiate, plan, collaborate, and communicate pricing & supplier portfolio initiatives as well as manage supplier relationships throughout the organization. SPM will be responsible for managing accurate pricing and price reports, chargebacks and timely supplier accounts receivable. This position will also have overall Supplier and Brand gross profit accountability and pricing integrity at a statewide level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The main point of contact between suppliers & EDI, GA.
- The entry person for large and small suppliers for all channels and branches within state of GA.
- Responsible for all Spirit suppliers.
- Meet with all suppliers to plan out year, 6 month plan, quarterly goals, etc. Review A.R, goals, pricing,support, incentives, supplier plan and reporting for timely and accurate record keeping.
- Through Sales Management teams, Implement corrective programs/support to change trend in the channel(s) not producing up to agreed upon goals.
- Proactive calls to suppliers to address issues, goals, support changes, program updates/results
- Be responsive to supplier needs and internal representation of reporting and meeting preparation
- Manage meeting prep and meeting reports and recap notes.
- Structure everyday pricing and deal levels for retail on all brands
- Create/assess the monthly charge-backs for all Spirit suppliers in On and Off Premise Channels.
- Work with GA DOR to expedite paperwork for suppliers.
- Work with suppliers to create deals for sales spikes or from brands changing price/support.
- Collaborate with Sales Management to drive improved programming and accuracy of programming and charge-backs.
Education and/or Experience –
College or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations –
Current Alcohol Permit, Valid Driver’s License.
Computer skills –
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge Internet software; Inventory software; Order processing systems and Spreadsheet software, Diver reporting software and Social Media programs.
качественный сайт https://gk-casino.ru
go now Bitniex