Wholesaler: Breakthru Beverage
Location: Cicero, IL
District Managers manage the strategic coverage of retail outlets in distributors territory. Drive volume and profit growth in off premise channel on an annual, monthly customer and brand basis. Develop team through delivery of territory key performance indicators. Create and deploy long term strategic vision with key local accounts.
- Ongoing training and development of Sales Consultants through continued instruction of the Field Training Reports during regularly scheduled in field work withs, market surveys, and observance of sales team meetings
- Ensure all tools are in place to support attainment of goals and objectives
- Maintain strong relationships with customer base
- Ensure Succession Planning and Catalytic Coaching is implemented throughout team
- Train, coach, and motivate direct reports to deliver maximum impact in the market
- Provide on-going and current assessments of the results of plans by channel, key account, and individual customer
- Lead direct reports effectively by clearly communicating roles and responsibilities, expectations, and deliverables
- Assign goals by individual and assess progress by territory/account for distribution, volume, profit, and sell-through execution.
- Obtain and communicate updated market competitive information.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 2 years industry experience
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Relevant cross-functional experience (finance, operations, IT, HR, project management, etc)
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must poses a valid driver’s license
Physical Demands of Job:
- Frequent hand motion with answering and dialing phones and computer work.
- Occasional carrying and lifting of 20 pounds to perform various duties as assigned
- Occasional immediate reaching to perform various office duties as assigned
- Minimal overhead reaching to perform various office duties as assigned
- Occasional standing for short amounts of time to perform various office duties
- Occasional walking for short amounts of time to perform various office duties
- Extended sitting for long periods of time at desk or workstation
- Minimal squatting or bending to perform various office duties as assigned