Wholesaler: Republic National Distributing Co.
Location: Tampa, FL
Summary: Responsible for tactical field execution of leadership development programs and processes for RNDC Associates in alignment with the overall RNDC talent management strategy. Specializes in the disciplines of delivering training, reinforcing learning and development, coaching and onboarding with a primary focus on sales professionals up to the first-line Managers. Supports training and development for an assigned geographic workforce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (additional responsibilities may be assigned)
• Facilitates formal learning through instructor led training (ILT) events in accordance with the RNDC Center for Professional Learning, New Hire Onboarding of Sales Professionals and Basic Management Training programs for individual contributors of sales and front line sales leaders.
• Leads, drives and provides real time field sales coaching to front line leaders as part of the defined RNDC sales coaching program designed to develop, reinforce and enhance the sales skills of individual contributors and sales coaching skills of front line leaders.
• Provides tactical support to front line leadership for training new sales professionals as part of the New Associate Career and Onboarding plan.
• Coordinates, communicates and drives execution of e-learning sales training initiatives relevant to RNDC Sales Academy, RNDC sales technology, statewide regulations training, supplier brand education modules and/or any other sales specific online learning initiatives.
• Execute social media and social learning strategies for reinforcing learning and field application before, during and following instructor led and e-learning training events.
• Effectively communicates with all levels of leadership on local execution of learning and development initiatives to drive influence and accountability.
• Serves as a RNDC Brand Ambassador for local college and military recruiting events by participating in career fair and on campus interviews and/or statewide recruiting events.
• Guides leadership in maximizing the utilization of innovation and technology to improve efficiencies as part of sales learning and development initiatives.
• As assigned, leads supplier-developed training programs.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university preferred; or 6 to 8 years relations experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous sales experience with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler with both on and off premise experience. Previous sales management experience with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler responsible for street execution of sales initiatives, the training and development of Sales Representatives as well as executing all sales/promotional programs.
Language, Mathematical, Reasoning Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to calculate figures and amounts. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Training and development opportunities; continuously build knowledge and skills. Oral communication; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and excellent group presentation skills.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of internet, spreadsheet, word processing software and order processing systems. Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; legacy databases. Other technology used in this occupation: Computer based training software; enterprise resource planning ERP software; graphics or photo imaging software; presentation software; and web page creation and editing software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state; requires a current state driver’s license; Ability to meet company vehicle insurance requirements.
Other Requirements: Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle; spanish bilingual abilities preferred; and travel up to 50% of the time.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.