Wholesaler: Southern Glazer’s
Location: Cerritos, CA
- Oversee 15-25 established chain grocery store accounts (i.e. Safeway/Vons).
- Achieve distribution and growth objectives for Southern’s portfolio of wine/spirits products within a specific geographic area and through effective account management of existing retail customers.
- Introduce new products, promote improved distribution, and ensure in-store promotion results.
- Stay abreast of business/market conditions, intensively plan sales efforts, recognize new opportunities within each account and maintain the necessary territory records.
- Build and develop the trust and confidence of the retailer through knowledge of spirits and wine products, persuasive presentations, and overcoming objections.
- Perform other work related duties and special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Reside within a thirty minute radius of a retail account within the established territory.
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver’s license, proof of state car registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Lift and carry a 51 – 56 pound case of product on a repetitive basis.
- Work flexible hours which include early morning (i.e. 4:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m. start times), evenings, and/or weekends.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree and or equivalent related experience such as Merchandiser/Route Sales Experience.
- Restaurant/Bartending/Hospitality Skills.
- Wine/Industry Knowledge to include basic understanding of distribution, wine varietals, and leading spirit categories.