Wholesaler: BreakThru Beverage Florida
Location: Miramar, FL
- Builds the annual plan/calendar, determines the pricing plan and promotional calendar and designs sales force incentives by closely collaborating with supplier partner(s) and aligning supplier and Charmer Sunbelt goals.
- Modifies planning calendar as necessary by continually evaluating opportunities.
- Maintains and grows gross profit for the company by negotiating price supports, validating internal depletion allowances, and managing budgets for the year.
- Where applicable, administers the pricing plan by filing with state and validating pricing for publication and communicates current and available pricing to sales force.
- Forecasts adequate supply for all sales programs and ensure that appropriate inventory levels are maintained by closely collaborating with internal purchasing contact.
- Defines, manages, and approves supplier and internal spend (banks) to accomplish annual plan by creating budget, and tracking spend on a monthly basis to ensure spend does not exceed budget.
- Ensures achievement of supplier plan by translating plan into divisional sales goals, defining target accounts, communicating goals to sales team and tracking performance against goal.
- Participates in planning and preparation of General Sales Meetings by translating brands’ features and benefits into sell sheets, concept sells and other selling materials and attending/presenting brand initiatives and marketing strategies.
- Oversees and approves supplier bill-backs, together with the finance manager, and manages supplier accounts receivable by ensuring account information is coordinated with accounting team.
- Coordinates supplier meetings, ride-with, winery visits, blitzes and target account spend activity and shares data as needed with supplier by communicating with all sales management as well as managing work flow, and calendars.
- Creates and distributes in coordination with marketing, supplier specific newsletters and videos, by collecting and recapping best practices and program results.
- Develops and participates in the delivery of supplier business reviews and monthly supplier communication meetings by preparing content and working with senior management to codify information.
- Maintains a relevant inventory of point of sale materials by working with suppliers to determine types and quantities of POS that should be ordered, when necessary, assisting in the design of any custom POS, and working closely with sales management to dispose of aged POS.
- As appropriate, manages supplier allocated products by working with necessary departments to administer the set-up and release of these allocations to approved accounts.
- Help guide supplier decision-making by employing strong comprehension of competitive landscape and market dynamics.
- Completes all necessary training programs by attending, participating, and passing all required tests as defined by management (e.g. WSSM, TOPS, FOCUS MARKETING, ANALYTICAL TRAINING).
- Maintains market and sales understanding by conducting sales work-with on a regular basis as prescribed by management.
- Maintains professional and industry knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience required.
- Ability to hold a Solicitor’s Permit required (where applicable).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a motor vehicle (where applicable).
- A minimum of 8 years in sales/marketing or industry related experience is required.