Wholesaler: Johnson Brothers
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Johnson Brothers is a family-owned wine, spirits, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages distributor with headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota. Johnson Brothers has been providing world class service to customers throughout the United States for over 60 years.
Johnson Brothers Liquor Company is accepting resumes for a District Sales Manager to lead a team of Sales Representatives in the vicinity of Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Achieve division yearly sales plan.
- Conduct weekly sales team meetings to review progress, programs, new items and initiatives, pre-planning sessions, and to celebrate successes.
- Develop, coach and train sales team to achieve sales goals, placement objectives and to ensure company standards are met.
- Evaluate progress and work with sales reps to determine growth potential.
- Manages sales performance by measuring and reporting results, evaluating and correcting performance and administering policies and procedures.
- Conduct key account calls by helping to prepare and present programs.
- Assist in the development of sales forecasts and scheduling of product.
- Plan for activities by forecasting conditions, market analysis, market trends, defining objectives and strategies.
- Oversee distribution, allocation and pricing of product.
- Manage budget, forecasting and sales trends of accounts.
- Follow-up and comply with requests from upper management.
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly to management team to be sure sales targets are met.
- 4 year BA/BS college degree (preferred)
- Previous beverage sales management experience
- Strong working product knowledge of wine and liquor
- Strong interpersonal skills with focus on communication and problem resolution
- Strong ability to multi-task efficiently within given time parameters
- Excellent planning/organizational skills necessary to achieve business goals
- Customer service and results oriented
- Computer proficient: MS Office (AS400 is a plus)
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Reliable transportation and proof of insurance
We appreciate your interest and we are an equal opportunity employer.