Wholesaler: Empire Distributors
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Manages the daily sales activities of assigned territory in the On Premise Sales Department by performing the
following duties personally or in conjunction with On-Premise Sales Representatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understands and coaches the company philosophy of customer service.
- Maintains and improved market conditions with On Premise Sales Representatives in the execution of sales programs and the building of brands.
- Works with Sales Representatives on a regular basis and presents account survey forms to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Delivers sales presentations to key customers in coordination with Sales Representatives.
- Meets with Key customers, assisting Sales Representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition in relation to Horizon’s presence in the market.
- Maintains high visibility in key accounts.
- Contacts new accounts and gathers new account information to present to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Conducts market surveys.
- Reviews monthly sales performance to monitor and grow profits and case sales.
- Conducts business according to local and state laws.
- Maintains open communication with other departments.
- Attends trade shows and special events to represent the Company and its brands.
- Continually maintains training and product knowledge.
- Provides coverage in territories when Sales Representatives are absent.