Wholesaler: Horizon Beverage
Location: Burlington, VT
As one of New England’s leading spirits, wine and beer distributors, Horizon Beverage Group connects a network of makers, retailers and consumers across New England. Now in our fourth generation of family ownership, we employ more than 775 team members throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont.
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for market plan execution in the State of Vermont. The individual in this role will work with Vermont State Supervisor to develop tactical plans that support current market objectives and goals.
Daily/Position Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Placement/Distribution programs
- Merchandizing/Shelf management
- Account education programs
- Well/Back-Bar programs
- Special tasting events
- Secure drink features/menus
- Monitor competitive activity
- Coordinate all POS and other promotion support
- Evaluate program results, providing recaps and recommendations
- Travel to main office to attend company and/or supplier meetings.
- Represent company at supplier events.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ year’s wine/alcoholic beverage sales or industry experience within Control State environment required
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment. Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet tight deadlines; must possess strong analytical, negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills are also required. Must demonstrate intermediate level of proficiency within Microsoft Office applications.
This role requires lifting and carrying of a 40+ pound case of product on a regular basis and requires extensive travel throughout Vermont with personal vehicle, with the ability to work/drive in inclement weather. Must be at least 21 years of age and have/maintain a current driver’s license and reliable transportation.
What We Offer:
Horizon Beverage Group provides benefits, support programs, resources and expertise to help employees live healthier and safer lives. Eligibility for the following benefits depends on employment status.
- Competitive pay
- Medical & dental
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Generous paid time off policy
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance Options
Horizon Beverage Group is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.